Highly specialised knee and sports medicine
Our area of expertise is treating injuries and diseases affecting the knee. We use the latest surgical techniques to treat our patients and ensure that each person is given the therapy that is best suited to their needs. We take full advantage of the opportunities offered by minimally invasive surgery, computer-assisted navigation and arthroscopy.
We place particular emphasis on the following areas:
injuries resulting from accidents or sport:
- injuries to the meniscus, cruciate ligament and collateral ligament
- cartilage injuries
- the most serious co-occurring injuries involving ligaments, menisci and cartilage
Diseases and chronic problems:
- arthroses, particularly problems caused by accidents, rheumatic diseases or erosion
- loosened prostheses
- badly positioned joints and deformities
- We offer a wide range of minimally invasive and conventional partial and total joint replacement options. We also have bio-absorbable implants for treating cruciate ligaments, (some) cartilage and menisci.
If you would like more information, you can download the following document(s) (only available in German):