Specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery
- Specialist training in orthopedics and trauma surgery, University Hospital Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Skopje High School, Macedonia
- Degree: "Abitur"
- Studied medicine at the University of Medicine, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Degree: Master's degree
Continuing professional development
- 2006 – 2012 University Hospital Trakia Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- 2016 – 2019 Senior Consultant, Scoliosis Center, Werner Wicker Clinic, Bad Wildungen, Germany
- 05/2015 – 09/2016 Resident Doctor, Scoliosis Center, Werner Wicker Clinic, Bad Wildungen, Germany
- 11/2014 – 04/2015 Medical assistant, MEDICLIN raha Clinic Bad Orb, Germany
- 2012 – 2014 Specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery, department of orthopedics and trauma surgery, District and University Hospital St. Anna Sofia, Bulgaria
- German Society for Spinal Surgery
The spine is a key component of the human body and spine surgery is correspondingly important at Balgrist University Hospital. The experienced surgical team led by Prof. Mazda Farshad specialise in the entire spectrum of treatment for diseases and injuries of the spinal column, providing patients with optimal support.