Pediatrics and adolescent medicine
Sports medicine (DGSP)
Sports science (M.A.)
- 2017 Acquisition of additional qualification in sports medicine
- 2014 Specialist in pediatrics and youth medicine
- 2011 Doctorate (Dr. med.) University of Göttingen
- 2008 Licence to practise medicine
- 2007 Sports scientist (M.A.)
- 2002–2008 Medical studies at the University of Göttingen
- 1999–2007 Study of Sports Science at the University of Göttingen
- 2014–2019 Chair of Preventive Pediatrics, Faculty of Sports and Health Sciences, Technical University Munich: Research Assistant / Medical Specialist
- 2015–2019 German Heart Center Munich, Clinic for Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Defects: Specialist
- 2015 Children's hospital Munich Schwabing: Oncological day clinic, specialist
- 2014 Pediatrician Dr. Jürgen Ratay, Freising: Specialist
- 2010–2013 Catholic Children's Hospital Wilhelmstift Hamburg: Neonatology, Intensive Care Medicine and Serious Burn Injuries Department, General Pediatrics: Assistant Doctor
- 2008–2010 Klinikum Traunstein, Clinic for Pediatrics and Youth Medicine: Assistant doctor
Major sports medicine functions
- Swiss Football Association: Team doctor U17 women national team
- Physician of the Zurich Gymnastics Association (ZTV)
- Supervision Gym Motion
- Supervision Art on Ice
- Society for Pediatric Sports Medicine GSP
- Pediatricians Switzerland
- Professional Association of Swiss Physicians FMH
- Medical Society of the Canton of Zurich
- German Society for Sports Medicine and Prevention - German Association of Sports Physicians
Opening hours Reception
Monday to Thursday
7 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Monday to Friday
6.45 a.m.–8.30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Monday until Friday
7 a.m.–8.30 p.m.
7 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday / Sunday / holiday
8.30 a.m.–3 p.m.