- 2001 New York Chiropractic College
- 2004 Intercantonal Federal Exam
- ECU (European Chiropractors' Union)
- OSCG (Association of Chiropractors in Eastern Switzerland)
- SGSS (Swiss Pain Society)
A scientifically based method of treatment, chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine that can be used instead of or in addition to other medical or surgical treatment and physiotherapy. Dr Daniel Mühlemann and his team are experienced chiropractors who are leading figures in their field throughout Switzerland. They treat patients with many different diseases and conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system. At the same time, the outpatient clinic is a training centre for future chiropractors.