- 2002 - 2004 Canton Aargau school for adult education
- 1999 - 2001 Training in business administration and computer science
- 2011 Dissertation. University of California, San Francisco: “Normative apparent diffusion coefficient values in the developing fetal brain”. Recognised by the University of Bern.
- 2011 State final examinations and Master’s degree in Medicine, University of Bern
- 2004 - 2011 Studied medicine at the University of Bern
- 2018 Specialist examinations in Neurosurgery, Lugano
- 2015 - 2018 Department of Neurosurgery, Cantonal Hospital, St. Gallen
- 2015 European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS) Exam, Berlin
- 2013 - 2015 Department of Neurosurgery, Cantonal Hospital, Winterthur
- 2012 - 2013 General Surgery, Cantonal Hospital, Winterthur
Degrees / Diplomas
- 2015 European Board Examination in Neurological Surgery (EANS), Part I
- 2011 Awarded degree of Doctor of Medicine
- 2008 Training in Clinical Research (TICR), University of California, San Francisco, USA
- Since 2018 University Spine Centre Zurich, Balgrist University Hospital
- Swiss Medical Association (FMH)
- Swiss Society of Hospital Doctors (VSAO)
- 2D statistical prediction model of balance based on pelvic incidence
- Topography-based preoperative planning in spinal surgery
- Mentoring at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Zurich
Schneider MM, Barkovich AJ et al:
“Normative apparent diffusion coefficient values in the developing fetal brain”.
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol., 2009
Schneider MM, Latal B.et al:
“Development of neuromotor functions in very low birth weight children from six to 10 years of age: patterns of change”.
Acta Paediatr. 2013
Kottke R, Saurenmann R, Schneider M. et al:
“Contrast-enhanced MRI of the temporomandibular joint: findings in children without juvenile idiopathic arthritis”.
Acta Radiol. 2015
“The Barrow Neurological Institute Grading Scale as a Predictor for Delayed Cerebral Ischemia and Outcome after Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Data from a Nationwide Patient Registry (Swiss SOS).”