Information for International Patients
The International Office acts as the first point of contact for international patients. Our team will provide you with expert assistance and take care of your individual requests and requirements.
Your direct contact
Our International Office will provide all the information you need, from one single source. Our team acts as an internal interface, keeping in close contact with all the different departments of Balgrist University Hospital so that we can find efficient solutions on your behalf.
The services we offer
- Planning and organizing your stay at the hospital
- Dealing with inquiries and providing explanations for medical treatments
- Preparing individual cost estimates
- Clarifying your insurance position
- Helping you with visa applications and other formalities
- Providing a named person to assist you individually before, during and after your stay at our hospital
- Acting as a point of contact for individual enquiries and requests, and for your companions
- Coordinating your appointments and accompanying you to them
- Assisting you with reservations for transportation and accommodation
- Organizing interpreting services
Who do we aim to help with these services?
- Patients who have international health insurance cover
- Patients who are resident abroad
Your contact partners