We consider clinical research to be an integral part of our work. Research leads to more precise diagnosis and targeted use of imaging procedures. In addition, it is an important measure of quality assurance.
Focus of research
- Clinical efficiency of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the musculoskeletal system
- Diagnostic investigation of joints with MRI
- Image-guided interventions on the musculoskeletal system
- Image-guided pain therapy of the spine
- MRI and CT scanning of artificial joints with artefact reduction
Bayer (Schweiz) AG: Proportionate funding of positions for scientific research into quantitative MR imaging from the musculoskeletal system. Period: 01.2018 - 12.2020