Ehrungen und Preise
- April 2006, April 2007 LIONS Clubs International - award for academic excellence alongside contribution to society
- April 2007 Hod-Hasharon city municipality - award for academic excellence
- October 2010 Elitenetzwerk Bayern - award for outstanding academic excellence
- September 2006 TEL-HAI Academic College - scholarship
- February 2009, February 2010 The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) – scholarship
- December 2017 Early Postdoc.Mobility Fellowship grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation
- Pain expectancy
- Neuroeconomics of privacy
Enhancing public interest and motivation for science through a variety of public educational activities.
- Gave an interactive and educational demonstration for the public about my pain research at the “Night of Science” event in Geneva (“La Nuit de la science”, Geneva, July 2014).
- Gave a talk for a museum exhibition on the link between art and science (“Philippe Halsman through the prism of emotions”, Musée de l'Elysée, Lausanne, April 2014).
- Writing an educational essay aimed for the public (“the emotion of disgust”, soon to be published in “The Book of Emotions” by The Swiss Centre for Affective Sciences).
- Introducing neuroscience to high school students through research projects (“Swiss Youth in Science”, March 2016).
- TV-interview for an episode of Switzerland’s popular science show “SPECIMEN” of RTS TV-channel.