Lecturer Manual Medicine
- 2009 Dissertation, Faculty of Medicine, University of Münster (WWU), Germany
- 2007 - 2011 Specialty Trainee in Anaesthesia (Nuremberg Hospitals), General Internal Medicine/Surgery (Center da Sanda Engiadina Bassa [Lower Engadine Medical Centre]), General Internal Medicine/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Zurich Rehabilitation Clinic, Davos), General Internal Medicine (Wetzikon Hospital)
- 2006 State final examinations, University of Münster (WWU), Germany
- 2000 - 2006 Studied Medicine, University of Münster (WWU), Germany
- 2014 Consultant, Sports Medicine, Balgrist Move>Med, Balgrist University Hospital
- 2013 - 2014 Physical Medicine and Rheumatology, Balgrist University Hospital
- 2012 Consultant, General Internal Medicine, GZO Wetzikon
- 2012 Specialist in General Internal Medicine (FMH)
- 2011 General Internal Medicine, GZO Wetzikon
- 2009 - 2010 Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, Zurich Rehabilitation Clinic, Davos
- 2008 - 2009 Surgery and General Internal Medicine, Lower Engadine Hospital, Scuol
- 2007 Anaesthesia, North Nuremberg Hospital
Major sports medicine functions
- Support Service Art on Ice
- Support Service Swiss Ski Men
- Support Service "Joggerträff Triathlon Club (JTri)"
- SOLA Stafette
- Swiss Cup
- Swiss Medical Association (FMH)
- Swiss Society of General Internal Medicine (SGAM/SGIM)
- Swiss Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (SGPMR)
- Sport & Exercise Medicine Switzerland (SEMS)
- Swiss Society of Manual Medicine (SAMM)
- Swiss Society of Sports Nutrition (SSNS)
Disclosure of outside professional activities and interests
Foundation for Manual Medicine: Lecturer
Opening hours Reception
Monday to Thursday
7 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Monday to Friday
6.45 a.m.–8.30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
Monday until Friday
7 a.m.–8.30 p.m.
7 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday / Sunday / holiday
8.30 a.m.–3 p.m.