lic. phil. Stephanie Straub
Our aim is to (re)integrate people into the workplace after a spinal cord injury
- because people who have meaningful and fulfilling work are more contented.
- because the workplace is also a social environment, in which we build relationships.
- because people with spinal cord injuries want to and should have responsible jobs again
- Early intervention measures
- Occupational counselling
- Mediation between employer, employee, and social security
- Training functional capacity and work skills
- Coaching in the reintegration process
- Computer training
We counsel, motivate, and train with success: 75% of our patients return to work or education compatible with their disabilities.
Experience shows that the earlier that reintegration into the workplace is addressed after a spinal cord injury, the more successful it is. We start right away.
- Courses in all current operating systems and appications
- Advice and training in the use of assistive computer aids for people with tetraplegia
- Coaching on questions concerning reintegration into the workplace
- Promoting key skills